ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS FOR 2021/22
Please note: the Government website has not yet been updated with the most recent data.
Assessment at the end of EYFS – Early Years Foundation Stage Profile (EYFSP)
In the final term of the year in which a child reaches 5, the EYFS Profile must be completed for each child. Each child’s level of development must be assessed against the ELGs. Children are defined as having reached a good level of development (GLD) at the end of EYFS if they have achieved at the expected level in:
- the prime areas of learning (all aspects):
- communication and language – listening, attention & understanding; speaking
- personal, social and emotional development – self-regulation; managing self; building relationships
- physical development – gross motor skills; fine motor skills
- 2 aspects of the specific areas:
- Literacy – comprehension; word reading; writing
- Mathematics – number; numerical patterns
KEY STAGE ONE
In Key Stage 1 all the children are assessed against the requirements of the Key Stage 1 National Curriculum. Individual and comparative results are sent to parents/carers.
We set high academic expectations and targets and we are proud of the achievements of the children. Results for the last academic year for Year 1 Phonics screening and end of Key Stage 1 are given below:
Year 1 Phonic screen check
The phonics screening check is a short, light-touch assessment to confirm whether individual children have learnt phonic decoding to an appropriate standard.
Year 2 children attaining expected or better in:
Reading, Writing and Maths
Further information can be found by clicking on this link